No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Will Never Let You Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha James

Samantha James

I Will Never Let You Fall Empty
PostSubject: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Samantha gave a soft sigh as she walked into the loft that morning. She and Roger had been together for a few months by this point and she had agreed to move in with the rock star and his film maker room mate, since Collins had just left to start teaching at MIT, and Maureen had gotten her own place shortly after Benny married Allison. She had one condition to moving in with the Boho boys, Roger had to come off the heroin, she'd help him, but he had to come off of it. "Alright Roger, whatever you've got in here, needles, syringes, whatever smack you've got hidden around her, I want it all out and on this table, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Roger swallowed hard and nodded before going to look for his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"I know this is scary baby, but you can do this, alright," said Samantha gently.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Roger didn't answer as he opened a drawer.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Samantha sighed softly. She knew how hard this was gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Roger put his first load on the table.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Samantha shook her head. "You've been messed up on this a while hm?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Roger nodded before going back to the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Samantha bit her lip and mumbled to herself about how this was all April's fault.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Roger sighed softly, he was trying to figure out how this all started.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Samantha walked over and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I'm here for you Roger, we're gonna beat this, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Roger nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Samantha chuckled softly. "Don't be so quiet baby," she said gently. "You can tell me if you're scared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Never Let You Fall   I Will Never Let You Fall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Never Let You Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Mark and Roger's Apartment-
Jump to: