No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Roger was already asleep as he was placed on his bed and he slept peaceful for a while before he started whimpering softly.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Mark and Collins didn't hear him at first.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Roger started to toss and turn as he continued to whimper.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Mark heard him and walked into the room and sat down next to him. "Roger," Mark said softly. He shook him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Mark and Roger's Apartment-
Jump to: