No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 am

"I've just been coughing a bit." Christopher answered.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:43 am

Samantha nodded. She knew it was probably a lot more than that, but she wasn't going to push the issue. She's just run a full work up and see for herself. "Alright, you just lie down and relax, I'm gonna go get my bag for clinicals."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am

Christopher nodded and laid down again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 am

Samantha went into the spare bedroom and called the hospital to tell them she wasn't coming in for her classes that day, then grabbed her bag.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 am

Christopher sighed as he waited for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:21 am

Samantha smiled and sat the book on the end of the bed. She walked over to sit next to Christopher, gently running a hand through his soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Christopher's Apartment-
Jump to: