No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 am

Roger nodded and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:38 am

Samantha sighed and waited for Roger to leave before going back to her own apartment.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am

The next day Carter was coming back from picking up a few thibgs when he bump into Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 am

Samantha smiled. "Hey Carter."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:02 am

Carter gave her a small smile "Hey Sammy." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am

"How you feelin' today?" she asked, trying to see if he would even be up to talking.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 am

"Fine i guess." he said softly "Better then most days."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 am

Samantha nodded. He must be taking his AZT then, she knew that. "Do you think we could talk later?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 am

Carter nodded "Yeah sure." he said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am

Samantha smiled. "Great," she said.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

Carter nodded "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 am

Samantha smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 am

A few hours later Carter gave Samantha a smile as she came inside the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 am

Samantha smiled when she came in. She and Carter were alone.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:44 am

"So what did you want to talk about?" Carter asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:54 am

"I ummmmm.......I wanted to talk about us," Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 am

"What about us?" Carter asked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 am

"Carter.......I think I love you," Samantha said softly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 am

Carter shook his head "You can't love me." he said softly "You can't love a dying man."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 am

"Carter don't try to sell me that line," Samantha said. "Christopher was I dying man, and I loved him to the day he died in my arms, Roger is a dying man and I loved him too."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 am

Carter sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:33 am

"Carter, I don't care if you're dying," Samantha said softly. ""For one, you don't know when that'll be, and for two, you don't deserve to die alone."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 am

Carter sighed "I don't want to hurt the people i'll leave behind."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:41 am

Samantha sighed. "Don't try to deny it Carter, don't try to hide it, you feel the same way I know you do," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: The Rooftop-
Jump to: