No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christopher Delessio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha James

Samantha James

Christopher Delessio Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Delessio   Christopher Delessio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 am

Christopher Delessio James-lafferty-picture

Christopher Jacob Delessio is the late husband of Samantha Delessio. He was born to two HIV positive parents, contracting the disease at birth. Most of Christopher's friends would have described him as a complete southern gentleman. The North Carolina native moved to New York at the age of sixteen to pursue a career in musical theatre, which never truly became anything because of his slight lisp bringing his then girlfriend Samantha with him. The two married when Samantha was seventeen and Delessio was almost 19. He finally succumbed to AIDS six months later
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Delessio   Christopher Delessio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 am

I'll pick him up if you want me too Jeffy.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Delessio   Christopher Delessio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 am

yay!!!!!!

*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Delessio   Christopher Delessio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Delessio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: There's only us, there's only this :: Wanted Ads-
Jump to: