No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Never Told You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 am

Collins sat in his normal spot in the Life Support meeting, in between the leader, Paul, and his lover, Angel. He held Angel's hand in his as he always did, everything seemed to be going just as it always had, but wasn't going to stay that way. Every meeting, the Life Support members discussed what was going on with their health. Collins hadn't told Angel his T cells had dropped again, he was getting sicker.
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

Angel smiled at Collins as he squeezed his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

Collins kissed the back of Angel's hand softly. He was finally coming to terms with how quickly she was getting sick. Angel hadn't worn a wig in weeks. Even on a good day she didn't go for the dresses and heels she loved. Angel wasn't the same Angel he had fallen in love with, but he still loved her, he was just terrified of the knowledge that he could be days away from losing his Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am

Angel smiled before he coughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am

"You okay baby?" Collins asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am

Angel nodded "Yeah i'm alright."
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am

Collin nodded."You let me know if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am

Angel smiled and kissed the back of Collins hand "Ok baby."

Last edited by Angel Dumott Schunard on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am

Collins smiled. "I love you," he said softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

Angel smiled "I love you too baby."
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am

Collins sat, listening to the other group members talking about their lives as the meeting began. He was dreading when his turn would come, wondering if Angel would be angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am

Angel coughed again as he waited for their turns to talk.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am

Collins squeezed Angel's hand softly. He reached down into his bag and grabbed a water bottle. He almost always had one on him now days. "Here baby."
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am

Angel smiled as he took a drink "Thanks baby."
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 am

Collins nodded, soon the circle came around to him. "Collins," spoke Paul. "How are you feeling today, right now?" Collin's leaned forward in his seat. "Right now, pretty good, worried but good." Paul nodded. "Why worried?" he asked. Collins turned and looked at Angel. "One of us isn't doing so good," explained Collins. "You seem focused on Angel's health," commented Paul. "What about your own, how are you doing?" Collins sighed. "Last two appointments I've been to, my T cells have dropped, not by much, but they've dropped."
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 am

Angel looked at Collins angrily "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 am

"Angel......" Collins said softly. Paul looked at Angel. "You seem upset by this, what are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 am

Angel sighed "I'm feeling upset and angry."
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 am

Paul nodded and leaned forward as Collins leaned back. "Why?" Paul asked. "Explain to us what's going on in your head."
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 am

"Well i'm angry and upset because he didn't tell me about this and it feels like maybe he doesn't trust me." Angel said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 am

Paul nodded. "Collins, do you have anything to say about what Angel just told us?" Paul asked. Collins sighed and nodded. He turned to Angel and took his lover's hands in his own. "Baby, I didn't want to worry you, you're getting sick a lot faster than I am and stress isn't good for you, I wanted you to focus on you, not me."
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 am

"I think finding out this way is more stressful then if you had just told me." Angel said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 am

Collins nodded slowly. "I understand that now," Collins replied. "I thought I was protecting you, but in the end all I've done is hurt you, and I'm sorry," he sighed. "Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Dumott Schunard

Angel Dumott Schunard

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 am

Angel sighed "I need sometime to think." she said as she stood up and left.
Back to top Go down
Tom Collins

Tom Collins

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 am

Collins nodded and sighed as he watched Angel walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Never Told You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Never Told You   I Never Told You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Never Told You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Life Support-
Jump to: